On an ongoing basis, our services would include the following:
- On each renewal, we would review and audit the performance of your carrier.
- Complete a market survey every three years (more often if required).
- Assist your plan administrator with any claims and/or administration problems.
- If applicable, provide assistance and pertinent information during union negotiations.
- Keep you abreast of current market trends and changed in government legislation pertaining to employee benefits.
A Special Service To You
- We will prepare the document to terminate your present Insurance Plan, without any involvement on your part.
- We will prepare and print the announcement letters showing the difference in benefits.
- We will transfer the employee information from your existing group application, to the new carrier's enrollment forms, in our office.
- Once your employee benefit plan has been in force for a few weeks and the new Insurance Company has issued booklets, we will then hold an employee meeting during lunch hour for any question's or concern's, so that the employee's are satisfied and know what coverage they have and how to make a claim.
- We will also provide you on a quarterly basis, I.E., C. P. P., and W. C. B. updates.
- As received, we will fax to you any legislative changes which are important enough to concern your benefit plan.
- On a quarterly basis, you will receive your group's Claims History.
- At renewal time, we will obtain your claims history, renewal rates etc., we will then proceed to verify that your renewal is
being executed properly, and to confirm that you are satisfied with your benefit plan.
- The services provided by Gene Meyer Insurance Agencies, are absolutely private and confidential.
Requirements for Group Insurance
- EMPLOYEE DATA: Name, Sex, Marital Status, Date of Birth or Age, Income, Date of Hire and Occupation.
- EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK: From present Insurance Carrier.
- CLAIMS AND RATES HISTORY FOR THREE YEARS: for each benefit and renewal rates for the following year.
- LETTER OF AUTHORITY: Allowing us to go to market for you, on your letterhead, must be dated and signed by you. Please do not give out another letter to any other agents as this makes quoting difficult.
- LONG TERM DISABILITY: If you have any ongoing claims, we need to know all pertinent information regarding claimant, i.e.: Name, Date of Birth, Date of Illness and amount claimed per month, and the approximate date of return to work.
- ANY NON - RECURRING claims experiences during the last three years should also be listed. For example: An employee's wife having cancer and then she passed away.
|Total Non - Recurring Claim||$25,000|
As market conditions fluctuate, insurance products may be subject to changes in both price and design. For this reason, every quote prepared has a 15-day lifespan. If an application for insurance has not been made at the end of the 15-day period, you should obtain an up-to-date quote.
The best way to ensure that you receive proper recommendations concerning the purchase of life insurance is to seek the advice of an independent broker licensed to sell life insurance. At Gene Meyer Insurance Agencies Ltd., our primary concern is that you purchase the best product for you and your situation.
We offer our clients the following consulting services:
Guaranteeing, along with the recommended carrier, that no employee or his/her dependents, would lose any coverage because of change in carrier.
Provide the proper wording of the cancellation letter to the incumbent carrier.
Provide a draft employee announcement letter for your approval. This letter would explain all proposed benefit revisions.
At the clients' request, we will conduct employee meetings in order to explain all the information contained in our announcement letter and answer any questions the employees may have.
Co-ordinate a draft employee booklet for your approval. The new booklet would outline and explain all benefits.